Skip to main content

Dear Mom..

Somehow it’s kinda hard to understand you. You are the greatest person on earth that I ever know. You are the prettiest woman that I know. You’re the strongest person that ever lived in my world. You are the best. But sometimes, I misunderstand you and you misunderstand me. I don’t know why, but I guess it happen naturally between mother and daughter. You call me sarcastic, I call you sensitive. You tell me that I am an angry girl and I cannot tell you that you actually a sharp mouth one. In my opinion, sometimes you order me, not telling me. But you tell the opposites. See? We are different in many ways of thinking. You tell me this and that, but I cannot tell this and that to you because I know that you are going to be hurt. And I don’t want that happen; it’s a sin. Because if I hurt you, I hurt Him too.

If you say that I got bored for staying at this house for the rest of the holiday, you wrong. I will not because my family is here. Dad who talks sharp just like you but is funny as hell. My brother who actually ignores me in many time and I really want to punch his face for so many times, but he is the only one that I can share my fashion sense and sarcasm joke. Our dogs who are our entertainers. And YOU mom, you are the main reason I wanna be at home for a long long loooong time. But now you said that I don’t want to be here? WHY? Because I made those wrong facial expression? I cannot even control it.

About my face, who do you think that I got this face? YOU. Who do you think that I got this attitude? YOU. Who do you think that I got this way of speaking? YOU. I love you, mom, from the bottom of my heart. I told you so many times. On the phone, when we usually ending up our conversation. I love you, that is the reason why I wash the dishes so wouldn’t be mad. I love you, so I do the laundry and you wouldn’t have to do it. I love you, so I go home for every two weeks in my tight schedule. I love you, so I try very hard to not make you worry about my educational problem. I love you so much, that make me cry to write this.

I don’t know when I will show this write to you. I just want you to know that I love you. I am sorry if I changed a lot. People do change, mom, especially a girl like me. I need you to support me in every way, not to judge me. I don’t need orders, I just need great examples. I’m not a little girl anymore; I don’t talk nice every time. My mood is going up and down in seconds, so please understand me. I know I made you cry in many time, but you did too. Do you know that? I guess not. I really love your cares for me, but sometimes I need spaces. I need privacy too. I hurt you, you hurt me too. But I just cannot yell at you or be mad at you, or defend myself, because I know you’ll cry for hearing my words. I’m a sharp talker too mom, just like you. We’re alike, yet so different.
I love you, mom…

Sincerely,
Your Daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mencoba Perawatan Facial dan Massage di Umandaru Salon & Day Spa Bintaro

Mumpung lagi semangat-semangatnya nulis lagi, jadi sekalian aja deh bahas pengalaman saya facial dan massage di Umandaru Salon and Day Spa yang ada di Bintaro. Berawal dari rencana cuti sehari karena mau medical check up di pagi harinya (baca pengalaman medical check up di sini ), lalu diri ini punya ide, "Hmmm... sudah lama tidak me time. Apakah lanjut pampering diri yang sudah butek ini?" Akhirnya saya bagikan kegundahan ini di IG Story dan bertanya pada teman-teman super, enaknya ke mana kalau mau facial dan massage di area Bintaro. Ada beberapa rekomendasi yang masuk, seperti Platinum Wijaya, Anita Salon, dan salah satunya Umandaru Spa. Nah, kalau Platinum Wijaya dan Anita Salon, saya sudah sering dengar soal dua tempat facial/salon ini, tapi tidak untuk yang Umandaru Spa. I want something new. Asheeek. Akhirnya coba search di Instagram dan ternyata Umandaru Spa menawarkan cukup banyak pilihan perawatan, mulai dari facial, spa, massage, sampai creambath dan meni

Pengalaman Medical Check Up di Rumah Sakit Jakarta

Sumber: http://www.yayasanrsjakarta.org Detik-detik menuju umur 30 tahun. Inhale. Exhale. *dramak* Sebenarnya nggak detik-detik juga, sih. Masih hitungan bulan dan bukan termasuk orang yang takut untuk memasuki umur baru, kecuali ketika saya memasuki umur 27 tahun. Sila baca cerita absurd nan yahudnya di sini . Sulit dipercaya, namun saya adalah orang yang santai dan tidak takut beranjak tua, tidak takut keriput, dan tidak takut dengan kematian. Cause one day, we'll die anyway.  Walau rutinitas skincare saya termasuk banyak dan lumayan rajin menunaikan ibadah 7 steps, tapi itu bukan untuk menghalau datangnya keriput di usia senja (ya kali nggak keriputan...). Lebih untuk menjaga kondisi kulit di usia sekarang biar tak kusan. Ya, syukur-syukur kalau nanti pas tua nggak jadi kelihatan kuyu. Tetap glowing adalah tujuan heyduuup. Namun, bukan berarti saya termasuk yang nggak peduli dengan kesehatan, apalagi saya sadar kalau semakin tua umur kita, akan semakin mudah kita diser

#30DaysWritingChallenge: 5 Hal yang Bikin Saya Bahagia

Mari kita mulai tantangan menulis selama 30 hari! Berawal dari rajin update di Instagram Story tentang #30daysongchallenge yang sudah selesai lama, akhirnya memutuskan harus ikut challenge yang lain. Anaknya sungguh ambisius. *yeah right* Setelah cari-cari di Pinterest, akhirnya ketemu yang pas dan bisa dilakukan setiap hari, yaitu "30 Days Writing Challenge". Hitung-hitung, ini sebagai penebus dosa karena sudah lama tidak update di blog. Kesibukan kerja dan ngurusin tulisan orang lain seringnya bikin lupa dengan tulisan sendiri. Tantangan di hari pertama, saya akan nulis soal 5 hal yang bikin saya bahagia. Kalau kalian mengharapkan akan dapat tulisan menye-menye tentang betapa bahagianya saya memiliki keluarga yang selalu support segala keputusan saya, siap-siap kecewa karena saya tidak akan menulis soal itu di sini. Alasannya jelas, karena itu mah sudah pasti bikin bahagia. D'uh. Saya itu orangnya bisa dibilang mudah bahagia. Makan makanan enak, b