2. i love horror comics. yes, just for your information i have more than 100 comic books of horror in my bookshelf. I've been collecting it since i was in the elementary. it's fun to read it when I'm going to bed, or even in the bathroom. :D
3. I'm kinda a spoiled girl. but still in a tolerance way. and I become more spoiled if I'm outside the house (between my friends).
4. i love English. that's why I'm taking the English literature and i hope someday i could be a great writer like Edgar Allen Poe. uyeaaahh!
5. i prefer to be starving than to be sleepy. simple, because my attitude is better if I'm in the starving condition. he. oh, and i become more rebel and annoying if I'm in sleepy condition.
6. I'm a delay person. hahah, why? because i like to delay everything. i like to delay to do my homework. i like to delay to go to bath. i like to delay to eat. but i never delay to sleep and snacking.. :)
7. i can be sleepy even i already sleep for 7 hours and take a nap for 5 hours. :)
8. i prefer dark chocolate than milk and white chocolate.
9. i LOVE my mother's homemade chocolate cake. :9
10. i prefer to wear tank top and boxer/shorts than pajamas.
11. i passed my free-classes day by watching Korean and Japanese drama. and i watch it with my dorm room too.
12. i love number 2. i don't know why but i think number two is so feminine.
13. thirteen is not an unlucky number for me. i never believe in such superstition.
14. i love doing art. dancing, singing, acting, ANYTHING! but painting... ~__~
15. i only have 2 kinds of taste. delicious and very delicious. so if i say the food is not delicious, it means it isn't able to be eaten.. LOL
16. i collect unique pen. you know, the kind of pen that has fur on it, or has a light..
17. i love chocolate. hot chocolate, chocolate bars, chocolate milk, chocolate bread. CHOCOLATE!
18. I'm easy to be pleased. give me a balloon and I'll stop crying.
19. i prefer to be given a balloon or show me a fireworks than to be given a bouquet of flower.
20. I'm a childish young-adult. so what? I'm still keeping my barbie dolls..
and.. VIDEO OF THE DAY!
these are my girl friends in bandung. they made this video in 2009 if i'm not mistaken. i'm so PROUD of them! LOL..